col
Here are the steps to take in opening an account with COL Financial:

Step 1. Determine which kind of account you would like to open: COL Starter, COL Starter Plus or COL Premium.

COL Starter is an entry-level account suitable for long-term investing which requires a minimum investment of only Php5,000.00. COL Starter Plus is for active traders and requires a minimum investment of Php25,000.00. COL Premium is for the premier investor and requires a minimum investment of Php1M.

Step 2. Either fill out COL’s Online Application HERE or Download, print and fill out the required forms HERE. (Please read How to Properly Fill Out COL Forms). For opening an account for minors, please refer to this GUIDE.
Impt. NOTE:  You need to have a TIN.  To apply for one, pls click HERE.
Step 3. Attach a photocopy of a valid:

a. Philippine ID (e.g. Passport, SSS, Driver’s license, Voter’s ID) (Important note: Photo and Signature on the ID should be clear)

b. Billing Statement (e.g. Credit Card bill, Utility bill, Bank Statement).

– The Billing Statement could be under the name of parents, siblings or spouse as long as the Surname is the same as the applicant’s.

– For OFWs who don’t have any Billing Statement, a copy of Employment Contract showing the current address would suffice.

– All other documents to show proof of address in the absence of Billing Statement are subject to approval.
(Important note: Name, Address and Date should be present in the statement. It must be recent, no later than 3 months past)

Additional Documentary Requirements:

For Resident Foreign Citizens: Alien Certificate of Registration or Work Permit from DOLE

For Non-Resident Foreign Citizens: Authentication of a photocopy of Passport Proof of Income

Step 4. Submit in person or mail (courier) all the documents to:

COL Financial Group, Inc.
2403-B, East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Pasig City 1605 Philippines

OR you may also have the forms picked up by COL’s messenger if you are within the metro. Simply make a request by calling their hotline 6515888.

Step 5. Wait for confirmation/approval from COL via email.
(Waiting period could be from 3-6 days from the time the application was received.  Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within this period, or follow it up with the head office by calling up their hotline 6515888 or emailing helpdesk@colfinancial.com).

You will be given a COL Financial account number via EMAIL which number you will then use in funding your account.

Step 6. Once approved, you may start funding your account via the options listed below.

(Note: For personal appearance, you may deposit your initial investment directly with the Business Center Cashier upon submission of your application.) Please read ‘How to Fund Your COL Account‘.

a. Online Banking (Online Bills Payment).  Pls read ‘How to Enroll COL for Online Funding

Metrobank – www.metrobank.com.ph

b. Over-the-counter Bills Payment BPI, BDO or Metrobank branches

c. Business Center Cashier COL Financial Group, Inc. 2403-B, East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Pasig City 1605 Philippines

* CHECKS should be payable to COL Financial Group, Inc.

overseas remit

(Note: It is IMPORTANT to indicate the COL FINANCIAL ACCOUNT HOLDER’S NAME and COL ACCOUNT NUMBER when making payments to ensure proper and timely credit to your account.)

Step 7. Once your account has been funded, your log in details (COL username and password) will be sent to you within 24-48 hours via email. (By experience, the waiting period for the log in details is 3-5 business days).

Step 8. Once you have received your log-in details, please wait another 24 hours before your funds become available for you to start buying stocks (as recommended by Bro. Bo Sanchez in his Stocks Update). Please read ‘How To Buy Stocks’ for tutorial.

Step 9. Fund your account regularly (monthly). It does not matter how much you deposit, as long as it is REGULAR. That is what Bro. Bo Sanchez wants for his Truly Rich Club members – that you grow your investments to enjoy financial freedom when you retire.

Thanks and God bless,

P.S. 1. COL Financial, Inc. is the recommended Stock Broker of Bro. Bo Sanchez to all his Truly Rich Club members.  The TrulyRichClub is a membership Club that he had created to help people achieve Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance. It is a private group of individuals who have decided to do something about changing their beliefs and thinking—to gain the abundance mentality they need to change their lives forever. Bro. Bo provides them with the right tools, principles, and strategies to grow in their financial and spiritual life.

P.S. 2. Wanna join us at the ‘Happiest Place on Earth‘?  We do a meet and greet with Bro. Bo every Sunday at the Feast PICC.  Please feel free to join us after the 3rd session.  For Feast schedules in PICC and other areas around the metro, pls refer to the right side of Kerygma Family homepage.

29 Thoughts on “How to Open a COL Account

1. RICARDO ROSALES JR on July 15, 2013 at 7:08 pm said:

thanks for the info and news…

2. Lilian Saltore on July 16, 2013 at 5:37 am said:

Joey, thank you for this information. I download now the required forms.

3. Anthony on August 13, 2013 at 12:04 pm said:

Hi, whats the difference between CitiSecOnline anc ColFinancial?

Also, for Filipino immigrants like me living in Winnipeg, (and currently i don’t have a bank acct in the PH) How can I apply on COL?

• COL Financial is the new name of Citiseconline. I blogged about this topic, too (CitisecOnline’s New Website).

To open an account with COL, just follow the steps in ‘How to Open a COL Account’. Pls read ‘How to Properly Fill Out COL Forms’ as well. Bank account in the Phils is not a pre-requisite in opening a COL Account.

• Dennis on August 15, 2013 at 1:29 am said:

I opened an EIP account (I believe this is the same as COL starter) and I wanted to start COL starter plus, Do I need to apply for a new account for this?

Im a member of the TRC, On the SAM list given by Bo Sanchez newsletter, are these referring to COL starter or COL starter plus?

• All COL Accounts are EIP. Pls watch my Video Interview with Allan Ngo as this was discussed there (How to Open a COL Financial Account – Video Interview)

4. Hi Joey! I just joined TRC yesterday. Thanks for this very helpful post.

I am wondering if there is a need for me to authenticate the photocopy of my passport since I am working abroad.

5. Jaime V. Carrillo on August 17, 2013 at 10:58 pm said:

Salamat po….

6. perseveranda icasiano pineda on August 24, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

Thanks for teaching me how to be a truly rich member, thaks to colmejoey.

7. Boy De Leon on September 9, 2013 at 6:26 am said:

Hi Joey,

Just filled up the Customer Account Information Form and printed a scanned copy of my SSS and company ID. Are these already complete? Do I need to enclose the initial payment(check)?

Boy

• You wait until COL gives you your own account number. They usually will email you the instructions on how to fund your acct. Just watch out for their email (and check your SPAM folder too)

8. Ma. THeresa S. Sanchez on November 23, 2013 at 4:25 am said:

Good day Joey,

I would like to ask if the secondary account holder will be the beneficiary?Is the rights the same as mine?same requirements too?

Thank u and I hope by joining the club it can help me to be spiritually and financially stable.Actually I just joined the club. Thank you and God bless.

9. Ben Ceneta on January 3, 2014 at 9:28 am said:

Hi Joey,

I’m just starting to process my application for COL account. Where can I email the copy of my scanned application form, trading agreement and signature card? Do I really need to send the hard copy through mail to COL office?

Please reply asap. Thanks!

Ben Ceneta

10. Hi Ms joey,

gusto ko mag open ng COL account para makapagsimula na mag invest, tanong lang po ako kasi dito ako sa saudi ngayon, nabasa ko kasi na ang isa sa requirements para sa walang billing statements ay Employment contract..sa sitwasyon ko kasi, first 2 years may contrata ako, nakauwi na ako sa pilipinas tapos bumalik ulit ako wala ng contrata kasi sabi ng company namin no need na, kasi the same company lang naman at anytime pwede naman ako uuwi. ang nasa akin lang ay (OEC) overseas employment certificate na binigay sa akin ng POEA nung bumalik ako dito., pwede naba to? meron naman akong mga ID sa atin, SSS, drivers licence, Etc.

please reply..

Thanks..

11. our employment contract here is written in arabic and there’s no billing address stated. What other proof do I need to present since I’m an OFW?

• Do you have any bill here in the country? You can use your Meralco Bill in your house here. Or any other bill (credit card, bank statements, water bill, etc)

12. Ven Evans Pangan on February 26, 2014 at 10:08 pm said:

Hi Joey!

Gusto namin mag open ng wife ko ng account sa COL, budget, Truly Rich club subscription, Application forms are all set so we are ready for investing na! But, we have a problem. Seaman ako kaya yung wife ko magaasikaso ng application process. Here is our problem, we don’t have a billing statement since we don’t have a credit card or a house so no electric or meralco bills. Since yung wife ko ang mag open ng account and pwede nabasa ko na pwede ang sa parents na proof of billing, kaso iba na surname ng wife ko, gamit nya surname ko including sa mga ID’s nya. Pwede pa rin ba nya gamitin yung billing statement ng parents nya kahit iba na ang surname nya now sa surname ng parents nya but same naman ang address nun sa address nya sa ID. Thanks for your help!

13. Anthony on March 2, 2014 at 1:43 pm said:

Hi Joey,

I just joined Truly Rich Club. I have prepared the documents for opening my COL account, but wanted to email first the scanned copy of the forms for checking before sending it via courier (I am based overseas). Could you please pm me the email address to send the documents to?

Thanks,
    Anthony

14. SYLVIA URBANO on April 4, 2014 at 10:59 am said:

dJoymhxQ2xv5

Hi Joey,

I just filled up my application for COLFinancial but I can not print out my application.
    Can you please help me how can I print it so that I can send it to COLFinancial.

Thanks Sylvia

• Just try printing out the PDF form before filling it out. It’s on the Step 2 of my post ‘How to Open a COL Account’

15. Hello Madam!!!

Well I’m new here in Col Financial, I want to fill out the information on how to open an account to COL Financial but I can’t download the form or any online filling up forms?
    Appreciate your reply thanks

16. garry on May 1, 2014 at 1:44 pm said:

Maam joey,

may tanong lang po ako, gusto po akong mag open ng COL account, na download ko na po yung mga forms, gusto ko sana mapa check muna bago ko ipadala yung documents, yung requirements na utility bill,,nakapangalan kasi sa asawa ko, pwede naba to?

17. garry on May 12, 2014 at 9:22 pm said:

Hi maam Joey,

I want to open a COL account, I’m new in investing, I have already application form completely filled up and also some requirements. I want these form to be reviewed first before I will send thru courier because i’m from mindanao area. Can you please give me e-mail address where to send my application form for review. I’m new TRC member.

I’m waiting your response.

Thanks.

18. lIOOyvhsUyqo

Dear Ms. Joey,

I am a Trc member, who would like to send the requirements to the contact person in COL Financial. Kindly send the email address to me.

Kind regards,