Any person of legal age may open an online Stock Investment account with COL Financial, Inc.  This person may be a Filipino or foreigner, located here in the country or abroad.  Note, however, that the stocks available are only those officially trading in the Philippine Stock Exchange.  Also, there are certain stocks that foreigners wouldn’t be able to purchase.

The Application Form is the same for all applicants.  There are just additional documents required for resident and non-resident foreign citizens.
Here is the list of Additional Requirements:
Photocopy of one (1) valid government issued ID
Photo and signature must be clear
Billing Statement – Recent, no later than 3 months past    
Photocopy of one (1) valid government issued ID
Photo and signature must be clear
Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
or Work Permit from DOLE
Billing Statement – Recent, no later than 3 months past
Authentication of a photocopy of one (1) valid passport
Photo and signature must be clear 
Proof of Income
Billing Statement – Recent, no later than 3 months past 
*Signature on the ID must match the signature on the application form.
**Billing Statement may be under Parents’, siblings’ or spouse’s name as long as the surname is the same.  Other forms of Proof of Billing may be submitted but is subject for approval.  
Thanks & God bless,

P.S.  COL Financial, Inc. is the recommended Stock Broker of Bro. Bo Sanchez to all his Truly Rich Club members.  The TrulyRichClub is a membership Club that he had created to help people achieve Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance. It is a private group of individuals who have decided to do something about changing their beliefs and thinking—to gain the abundance mentality they need to change their lives forever. Bro. Bo provides them with the right tools, principles, and strategies to grow in their financial and spiritual life.  

11 Thoughts on “Who Can Open An Account with COL Financial?

  1. Hi, I’m a non resident Filipino, may I know if the copy of my billing statement needs to be authenticated by the Philippine embassy? And do I need to attach a proof of income (eg. Tax assessment )

  2. Michael usi on September 16, 2013 at 2:36 am said:

    Hi i am already a member of TRC. And i want to open account. But I am working here at Singapore. How could I get my application to be submitted fast to COL? Is there a person where I could email my application so that the process of getting a account will be more faster?

    • Julienda on January 4, 2014 at 9:10 pm said:

      Hi good day.

      Im just a new member with TRC and im interested to invest in stock market. Im presently resides now at queenstown, new zealand. How can i submit my docs to COL since i can’t process personally? Your kind advice is highly appreciated. God bless

      • You really have to send the original documents to COL. It’s a requirement of PSE to see the original signature. On the forms, the address is written. Mail them together with your ID copy and Bil Statement.

        Once your app gets approved, you can now fund your acct. You dont have to have a bank acct here to fund your COL acct, but it would tremendously help. 5k is the initial investment required. If you dont have a bank acct, just ask any of your trusted relatives to deposit for you.

        If you have viber, you may call me at 09178990296 for free.

  3. marilyn robles on September 24, 2013 at 3:52 am said:

    hi, i’m already a trc member but i’m presently working here in taiwan i want to know where i can send my valid TIN id, may i know where i can get an application for col?

  4. romiel marinas on October 14, 2013 at 12:48 am said:

    hi! i’m a college student and i want to invest in stocks. though i have something to invest, i don’t know how to put it into stock investment. i study here in the province so it’s a constraint on my part to get (literally) in the PSE to be informed and invest. i’m very much willing to learn from you. kindly help me. thanks and God bless!

    • If you are not a member of Truly Rich Club, & have no mentor in investing, then just stick to buying giant companies like Ayala, SM, BDO, BPI, Metrobank, etc

  5. I am interested in opening an account but then, can I open an account even if I’m just 17 years old?. I’m turning 18 by the end of the year, but I want to get started as soon as possible. Can I?

    • Hi. Sure you may open an account for yourself as long as you have all the requirements needed to be submitted like TIN, valid ID and Bill Statement. It’s only a year to go before you’re considered an adult anyways.

Leave a Reply to joey Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Post Navigation